Although our focus is your recovery, we also want all our clients to maintain a healthy and vibrant life.
So we’ve featured some interesting and enlightening wellness information to keep you on track.
Visit the Patient
If you’re a new patient, you can save time by downloading and completing these forms – then bring them with you to your first appointment.
Recovery: the regaining of strength, composure, balance. This is our purpose at Physical Therapy of North Carolina (PT of NC). After an injury or illness, you may need help to grow strong again or make the lifestyle changes necessary to live with less pain. Here the physical therapists work with you personally to encourage you, motivate you — move you — toward recovery.
Because you always see a licensed therapist (not an aide), the dedicated patient-PT relationships inspire confidence and comfort. And as we are not affiliated with any particular physician or hospital, you can be sure the plan established for you is based completely on your best interest.
Whether you are regaining your mobility after surgery or an accident, or you're maintaining your health in our wellness center, Physical Therapy of North Carolina provides an environment that supports you with the embrace of family.
Community Outreach is a vital part of our practice and mission, and we are committed to helping those around us. We serve members of our community, both young and old, in numerous ways.
• Partner with Project Access of Durham County (PADC) to donate therapy services to uninsured, eligible residents of Durham
• Provide educational information and consultation to participants of the Senior Health Support Group, Inc.
• Sponsor little league teams
• Participate in community and school health fairs
• Provide financial support to many local and national philanthropic organizations